Welcome to "The Simple Bookkeeper with PHP & MySQL" course!
In this course, you'll learn:
- Login & Logout with session
- Auto-login with cookie
- How to use password_hash & password_verify
- Insert, select, update, delete data
- Search data
By the end of the course, you'll be able to understand how PHP and MySQL work together and develop your web application :)
|XAMPP / PHP version||7.0.26 (*required PHP 5.5 or later.)|
Did you take "A Calendar with PHP & MySQL" course?
You can get the coupon code from here. Don't forget to apply it!!
- Please check preview videos so that you can know what kind of videos I created.
- I made this course especially for the people who learned the basics of PHP.
You can watch every step and create exactly the same application, but I'm not explaining every single code. (Of course, there are many notes and tips on the videos!)
- This course is Non-refundable.
1. Introduction FREE TRIAL [Download] Wireframe & Cheatsheet 2. HTML & CSS For Login & Registration FREE TRIAL 3. Create users table & Add new user FREE TRIAL 4. Login & Logout FREE TRIAL [Download] Sample Code FREE TRIAL [Discussion] Chapter1 FREE TRIAL
5. config.php & functions.php 6. Check if email exists 7. Edit my account 8. Change password 9. Reset password 10. Auto Login with cookie [Discussion] Chapter2
11. Create items table & Add data 12. Display items 13. Search items 14. Edit item 15. Delete item [Download] Sample Code [Discussion] Chapter3
- How to connect to MySQL database.
- Register user's name, email, and password.
- How to use password_hash & password_verify.
- Login / Logout with Session
This chapter is completely free, so definitely try it :)
- Email existence check
- Change & Reset password
- Auto-login (Remember me) with cookie
- Insert / Select / Update / Delete data
- How to display data from MySQL database.
- Search data.
By the end of the course, you'll know how PHP and MySQL work together!
Working as a freelance programmer in Japan. I try to make coding as simple as possible. Hope you enjoy coding 🙂