The Goal of This Course
The goal of this course is super simple, DEVELOP AND RELEASE YOUR APP.
Don't worry even if you've never done it before.
I'll show you every step from the beginning to the end.
By the end of the course, you'll be an Android app developer :)
- Please check preview videos so that you can know what kind of videos I created.
- I made this course especially for the people who learned the basics of Java.
You can watch every step and create exactly the same app, but I'm not explaining every single code. (Of course, there are many notes and tips on the videos!)
- This course is Non-refundable.
1. Introduction FREE PREVIEW [Download Bonus] Study Guide PDF [Downloads] Images & Sample Code FREE PREVIEW 2. Create a Project & Draw a Bird FREE PREVIEW 3. Draw GameVIew FREE PREVIEW 4. Move the Bird FREE PREVIEW 5. Draw Blue Ball & Check Collision & Add Score FREE PREVIEW 6. Draw Black Ball & Check Life Count FREE PREVIEW [Discussion] Chapter1 FREE PREVIEW
[Download] High Quality Images 7. Switch Start - Play - Game Over Scenes [Download] Sounds 8. Add Sound Effects & Background Music [Optional] SoundPool Deprecated Problem 9. Save High Score 10. Level Up & Increase Black Balls 11. Support Different Screen Sizes [Memo] AdMob Test ID 12. Implement AdMob Interstitial Ad [Download] Sample Code (Final) [Discussion] Chapter2
13. Create Icons with Image Asset Studio 14. Generate Signed APK 15. Upload to Google Play Store [Discussion] Chapter3
- Move a bird up and down
- Draw blue and black balls
- Update score
This chapter is completely free, so definitely try it :)
- Level Up
- Increase black balls
- Sound effects
I'm sure these functions will make your app more fun :)
I also show you how to create app icons with Image Asset Studio.
You can easily generate icons for your app.
The Bonus Study Guide
This study guide contains lots of images, graphs, comments, etc...
This will help you to get a better understanding of the videos.
I've completed sara's course and found her coding to be far more superior to what I was expecting. She incorporates a very proffesional style of teaching for...Read More
I've completed sara's course and found her coding to be far more superior to what I was expecting. She incorporates a very proffesional style of teaching for all levels. Although I found this course quite possibly at the Java/Android intermediate level (my personal opinion), most developers with some Java background should feel right at home. My favorite part in her course was the "Black Ball" class where she seemed to have kicked it up a notch (must have taken forever to write it)! This course was my favorite of the 3 I participated in by far. and I found the pricing at a friendly level for the bugdet conscience. I will go back to this course again and again so to retain all the coding knowledge. I would recommend this course to any serious programmer or student, well worth the asking price by far! I like her choice of background music also :) Edit: Sara was also kind enough to personally help me edit parts of her code to my specifications on her YouTube channel. This is not only a proffessional quality to possess, but also shows dedication and concern for her clients satisfaction!!! She is awesome!!! Happy coding Thomas AKA (Public Static Void)Read Less
Working as a freelance programmer in Japan. I try to make coding as simple as possible. Hope you enjoy coding 🙂