Welcome to Android Studio Quiz Game Tutorial!
In this course, I’ll show you lots of new stuff that I didn’t include in Catch the Ball series.
- SQLite database
- Admob Banner Ad
– Update APK to Google Play Store
– Google Play Games (Leaderboard)
- Please check preview videos so that you can know what kind of videos I created.
- I made this course especially for the people who learned the basics of Java.
You can watch every step and create exactly the same app, but I'm not explaining every single code. (Of course, there are many notes and tips on the videos!)
- This course is Non-refundable.
Welcome! 1. Introduction FREE TRIAL
2. Create New Project & activity_main.xml FREE TRIAL QuizData15 FREE TRIAL 3. Show question and choices FREE TRIAL 4. Check answer & Show Dialog FREE TRIAL 5. Result Activity & Save Total Score FREE TRIAL 6. Start Activity FREE TRIAL [Download] Sample Code FREE TRIAL [Discussion] Chapter1 FREE TRIAL
QuizData30 with Category 7. SQLite Database Part 1 8. SQLite Database Part 2 9. SQLite Database - Check data from terminal - FREE TRIAL [Image] How Transaction & Cursor Work [Download] Sound File 10. Add correct & incorrect sounds 11. Implement Admob Banner Ad 12. Icon, onBackPressed & screenOrientation 13. Generate Signed APK 14. Upload to Google Play Store [Download] Sample Code [Discussion] Chapter2
15. Score Activity 16. Get App ID & Leaderboard ID 17. Connect to Google Play Games [Image] Play Games Login Flow 18. Test Play Games Connection 19. Update App in Google Play [Download] Sample Code [Discussion] Bonus
- Create the quiz set.
- Display question and choices.
- Check answer.
- Display results.
- Save score.
If you just want to know how quiz game works, definitely try it!
Feature1: SQLite Database
In chapter1, we prepared only 15 quizzes. As the quiz app, these are not enough for users. So, I'll show you how to use SQLite Database, and you can generate lots of quizzes.
Feature2: Sound Effect
The sound effect is a necessary feature for games. Let's add correct and wrong sounds, and keep users from getting bored! (I'll give you downloadable sound files.)
Feature3: AdMob Banner Ad
After releasing the app, generating revenue is the significant part. I created the video about the interstitial ad in catch the ball tutorial, so we're going to implement the banner ad in this tutorial. If you combine interstitial and banner ads, you'll be able to make more money!
In the bonus chapter, we're going to connect to Play Games Leaderboard!
When I first tried this, I had read documents and several blog posts.
I could do it, but it was complicated...
In my tutorial, I don't want you to feel the same way!
I wrote code as simple as possible and included images that help you to understand.
i like your code so much u did it very the same like drinking juice of strawberry , i am happy to see girls like to code nice , i m very poor so if you allow...Read More
i like your code so much u did it very the same like drinking juice of strawberry , i am happy to see girls like to code nice , i m very poor so if you allow me for some vedio's for free. i dont have have account how to pay you i have alittle money if there is easy way for paying tell me mustRead Less
Working as a freelance programmer in Japan. I try to make coding as simple as possible. Hope you enjoy coding 🙂