Welcome to "A Calendar with PHP & MySQL" course!
In this course, I'll show you how to create a calendar that you can add, edit, and delete schedules.
You will code:
- CSS (Bootstrap)
Hope you enjoy coding!
|XAMPP/ PHP version
||5.6.30 (Has been tested with 7.0.26)
Did you take "The Simple Bookkeeper with PHP & MySQL" course?
You can get the coupon code from here. Don't forget to apply it!!
- Please check preview or "how-to-code-calendar-in-php" so that you can know what kind of videos I created.
- I made this course especially for the people who learned the basics of PHP. You can watch every step and create exactly the same calendar, but I'm not explaining every single code. (Of course, there are many notes and tips on the videos!)
- This course is Non-refundable.
Welcome Demo (Video) Demo & Preparation
1. index.html 2. style.css & datepicker 3. detail.html FREE TRIAL 4. add.html & edit.html References
5. Prepare MySQL Database Prepare MySQL Database (Note)
6. Include Common Elements 7. Add a New Schedule FREE TRIAL Add a New Schedule (Note) 8. Connect to the Database in functions.php 9. Create a Calendar Create a Calendar (Note) 10. Show Daily Schedule 11. Edit a Schedule Edit a Schedule (Note) 12. Delete a Schedule Delete a Schedule (Note)
Congratulations! [Download] Sample Code
New!! 13. Schedule Search [Download] Sample Code
it's great but price little expensive !
it's great but price little expensive !Read Less
Working as a freelance programmer in Japan. I try to make coding as simple as possible. Hope you enjoy coding 🙂